Guided by the clinical expertise of the board-certified plastic surgeons at Legacy Plastic Surgery, our sister site, Allure Medi-Spa, offers a wide range of less invasive treatments that can reduce lines and wrinkles, restore your skin’s youthful volume and texture, minimize the appearance of scars and much more. We invite you to visit our facility for a complimentary consultation with an experienced aesthetician to see which of our non-surgical services are right for you.
To schedule your initial consultation or to learn about our special offers, please call 610-524-8244 today. Our Exton location happily welcomes patients from Exton and the Main Line, Chester County, Philadelphia, Eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware and other areas.
You can also learn more about our non-surgical treatment options by clicking the links below:
- Cosmetic Injectables
- Laser Treatments
- Non-Surgical Skin Treatments
- Scar Revision
- Skin Care Products
- NeoGraft Hair Restoration
While facial plastic surgery offers more dramatic and long-term results, surgery isn’t always the right option for every patient. If facial wrinkles and fine lines are diminishing your self-confidence and making you feel older than you feel, cosmetic injectables may be the solution you’ve been searching for. Wrinkle relaxers and injectable fillers are an effective, non-surgical way to combat the effects of time and sun exposure by smoothing out wrinkles and adding volume. Injectable treatments are quick, convenient, safe and effective.
Cosmetic injectable treatment sessions usually only take about 15 minutes and require no downtime, so you can receive treatment on your lunch break and get back to your daily activities right away.
By temporarily paralyzing the muscles that cause wrinkles, BOTOX® Cosmetic can help you achieve a smoother, more refreshed and youthful appearance. Approved by the FDA and one of the most widely-performed cosmetic treatments in the U.S., BOTOX® Cosmetic can help to temporarily correct:
- Brow lines
- Glabella lines (between the eyebrows)
- Crow’s feet
- Frown lines
- Smile lines
BOTOX® Cosmetic is also effective at treating excessive sweating on the underarms, palms, feet and face.
The Juverderm® line of cosmetic fillers utilizes a substance found naturally in the human body called hyaluronic acid to effectively smooth wrinkles and add youthful volume. In addition to plumping deflated lips and sunken cheeks, Juvederm’s smooth injectable gel has been approved by the FDA to treat vertical lip lines, marionette lines and nasolabial folds. We offer an array of Juvederm products, including:
- Juvederm Ultra: Ideal for fine lines and minor lip enhancement
- Juvederm Ultra Plus: Great option for deep creases and lost volume
- Juvederm Voluma: Effective at lifting sagging facial areas
- Juvederm Volbella: Subtly treats fine lines and flat lips
- Juvederm Vollure: Well suited for the treatment of lips, temples, marionette lines and nasolabial folds
Collagen injections help fill in facial creases and lines, temporarily providing a smooth, youthful-looking appearance. By injecting collagen beneath the skin, it can plump up sunken and creased areas of the face as well as add volume to your cheeks and lips.
Fat Transfer to Face and Hands
Fat transfers utilize your body’s processed fat to re-contour and smooth your hands and face. Also known as microlipoinjection or autologous fat transplantation, this process involves the removal of your own fat cells, which are then cleaned, processed and injected into your target areas. Speak with one of the board-certified plastic surgeons at Legacy Plastic Surgery to learn more about this advanced approach.
Both Legacy Plastic Surgery and Allure Medi-Spa offer state-of-art laser treatments to effectively treat a wide range of aesthetic issues. Whether you want to rejuvenate your skin, remove unwanted hair and tattoos or sculpt your body contours, our laser treatments can help you achieve your goals
Laser Skin Resurfacing
Laser skin resurfacing utilizes cutting-edge technology to safely and effectively improve the texture and appearance of your skin. Depending on your unique needs, you may benefit from any of the following advanced laser treatments:
- BBL Photofacial: Broadband light (BBL) technology is used to effectively treat age spots, brown spots and uneven skin texture
- Erbium YAG: Erbium laser treatment removes superficial lines to moderately deep creases
- Smartskin CO2: The CO2 laser can dramatically treat deep layers of damaged skin
- Precision TX: This laser is ideal for skin tightening and contouring of the lower face and neck areas
- Sciton ProFractional: The ProFractional laser is used to tighten skin, treat wrinkles, lines and sun damage, as well as acne and other scars
- Icon: The Icon laser offers a number of uses, including the treatment pigmentation, scars, stretch marks and hair removal
Laser Body Contouring
Legacy Plastic Surgery offers a number of surgical body contouring procedures. However, if you are unhappy with an aspect of your figure and want to learn more about less-invasive contouring options, the following procedures may be ideal for you.
- Smartlipo Triplex: Smartlipo is a popular, less-invasive liposuction technique that uses laser energy to remove fat and tighten your skin
- Cellulaze: If you suffer from cellulite, Cellulaze treatment can effectively eliminate cellulite from any part of your body
- SculpSure: SculpSure is a non-invasive body contouring system used to reduce stubborn fat from areas that may be resistant to diet and exercised, such as the abdomen and love handles
Laser Hair Removal
If you are ready to say goodbye to shaving, tweezing, waxing or fussing with messy creams, laser hair removal offers beautiful, long-lasting results. Laser hair removal is a good choice for women and men who want lasting hair reduction. Utilizing a Vectus or Diolaze laser, our skilled laser technicians can safely and permanently remove hair from almost any part of the body, such as:
- Bikini area
These are just some of the areas we can treat. Contact us today to learn more.
Laser Tattoo Removal
As your tastes and preferences change, that tattoo you loved years ago may become an eyesore or a source of embarrassment. Perhaps your once-vibrant tattoo has become dull, blurry or unattractive over time. Whatever your reason, if you have a tattoo you want to have permanently removed, we can help.
Laser tattoo removal works by breaking tattoo ink into very tiny particles which are then eliminated naturally by the body. Using the versatile PicoSure laser, we can effectively break down the pigment of multicolored tattoos without damaging the outer layer of skin.
In addition to our wide range of laser treatments listed above, we offer a variety of other advanced, non-surgical skin treatments to address a number of cosmetic issues, including:
- Radio Frequency (RF) Treatments: Radio frequency energy builds elastin and collagen to provide smoother, tighter, more youthful-looking skin. Our RF treatments include Morpheus and Forma by InMode, Vivace microneedling and Exilis Ultra 360.
- Microneedling with Optional PRP: Microneedling rejuvenates your skin by triggering its natural healing qualities. Effective for all skin tones, this treatment involves a series of micro-punctures to your skin to encourage your body’s natural collagen production, leading to a smooth, radiant appearance.
- Microdermabrasion: The microdermabrasion process gently exfoliates your skin using very fine crystals. This treatment improves the health and texture of your skin by removing dead skin cells and stimulating the production of collagen and new skin cells.
- Facials and chemical peels: Whether you suffer from acne, clogged pores or uneven skin texture, our wide range of facials and chemical peels can help you look and feel your best.
- Dermaplaning: Using a scalpel to safely and meticulously exfoliate your skin, dermaplaning removes dead skin cells to reveal fresh, smooth, radiant skin.
- Acne treatment: Although most common among teens, acne can affect men and women of all ages. We invite you to schedule a consultation to discuss all of our acne treatment options.
Scars are visible signs of wounds that remain after they have healed. They are often unavoidable results of surgery or injury, and their development can be unpredictable. Pronounced, unsightly or disfiguring scars are frequently the result of poor healing. Even wounds that heal properly can create scars that affect your appearance. Scars may may differ in color or texture from your surrounding healthy tissue, be raised or depressed, or distract from your overall appearance due to their size, shape or location.
Your treatment options may vary based on the type and degree of scarring and can include:
- Surgical revision with advanced techniques
- Laser treatments
- Topical treatments
The treatment that is ideal for your situation will be determined during an initial consultation at our Exton location.
Our premium quality, clinically-tested skin care products are specially formulated to be gentle on your skin while vigorously enhancing the texture, tone and quality of your skin.
Our skilled aestheticians can guide you to the specific skin care products that will best deliver your desired results. Achieving the soft, attractive complexion you want may require slightly more effort than just a daily at-home regimen. We will work with you and discuss the varied products we offer and help you find the ideal combination that will deliver optimal results.
Hair loss can be a very emotional part of the aging process, and finding ways to address this process used to be difficult. NeoGraft® technology offers a discrete solution to hair loss, allowing you to achieve natural-looking results with minimal downtime and a quick recovery period.
Hair Restoration with the NeoGraft system provides precise harvesting and placement, delivering unparalleled results. During the NeoGraft process, follicles are comfortably removed and transplanted to target areas of the scalp. This minimally-invasive procedure can effectively create a natural-looking head of hair, improving both your appearance and self-confidence.
Advantages of NeoGraft include:
- Natural looking results
- Quick recovery time
- Flexibility for hair styles, short or long
- No linear scarring
- No stitches or staples
- Comfortable process
The Neograft system can help both men and women. Call us today to learn more.
Contact Us Today
Legacy Plastic Surgery and Allure Medi-Spa offer a variety of services to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. To learn which treatment is right for you. Please contact Legacy Plastic Surgery in Exton at 610-524-8244 or Allure Medi-Spa at 610-648-0468. We help men and women throughout the state and beyond, including the Main Line, Chester County, Philadelphia, Eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware and other areas.